Friday, April 8, 2011

in need of some R and r

well today has been a lil messed up... buttt i got some much needed packing done FINALLY!
actually found some time to do a bit of a workout, the Kim K dvd's are becoming my friend and hoping they can make my ass at least one - two sizes smaller :)
so instead of going out for a bbq at my mums place with the entire family tonight.. (which can be to full on at times)
I'm going to stay at home. Get missy to bed nice and early, have a glass of something and watch a girlie movie :)
daniels working nights so the house will be so quiet which is an odd sound. Well if Valentina stays quiet fingers crossed x

SO a night for me :) a night alone.. much needed !! i can get into bed.. spread out. relax and enjoy my sleep!
ahh the thought of this is just bliss !! BRING ON night time i say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment