Monday, May 9, 2011

IM BACK

WOW so good to be online again!!
3 weeks with no internet connection has driven me crazy! soo Much to catch up on!

Where do i start?!?!?!?!?

OH YES I OVULATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had my doc appointment yesterday and he told me the lovely news. first time since having my daughter. and first cycle on clomid and ba bing i ovulate :) :) lets just hope we did the dance in time and the swimmers reached the finish line hey ;) will know by the end of the week if its positive or negative WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We moved into the new house .
Love it!
love the space , love my new furniture
love selenas new found freedom
but

hate the cleaning
cleaning
cleaning
cleaning
blah!!

will have to sit back later in the day or tomo and keep posting :) so much to tel you all!!
for now im going to catch up on all your blogs pics and news !!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment