Friday, July 8, 2011

Yay!

Well I have been away for a little while! So so much has happened!!
On a really sad note i lost my nan in June which has been so hard to cope with :( We all miss her so much 
The only thing that keeps me from breaking down each and every day is that she is happy now, no longer in pain and with my Aunty again, they have alot to catch up on so I know she is in a better place. 

ON a much brighter note, the day before her funeral i GOT A POSITIVE pregnancy test! YES i can finally say the words IM PREGNANT!! I know in my heart 100% that my Nan left me one last gift before she left us, she knew everything was going to be ok and she has blessed me with a part of her that will live on forever. I have a big feeling that its going to be a girl, a if it is i will def be incorporating my nans name within hers. I will forever have a smile on my face knowing that she has done this for us, after 16 hard months of trying and 2nd cycle of clomid, And by dates having falling 'pregnant' around the day before she passed it is my little gift i will cherish from her

So i am due end of Feb approx my dates on my u/s are showing a little less then my cycle dates so will have a def due date by next week :) :) :) 

Soo excited!!! Cant wait to check in again and keep the updates coming!! YAY For babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment